domingo, 22 de marzo de 2015

THE LAYERS OF THE SOULS
THE INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY
VANESSA HAIRFIELD, EDITOR

WATERMARK PRESS
ONE POETRY PLAZA
OWING MILLS, MD 211117
USA
POETRY.COM

Why Would I Ever Want to Die

If I had to choose to die,
I would make a list of all the ways,
I would order words, arrange places,
I would pick smells, colors, faces…
I would think about the perfect spots
I would pick some clouds, I’d collect some roses,
I would bring sunflowers, I would take some birds,
I would walk with them when life’s door closes.
But why would I waste my final energies?
Why would I venture all those tries,
When I’m drowning in your love
When I’m dying in your eyes?
Why should I worry about my final days,
If I burns in your arms, if I lose it in your lips?
Why would I ever want make a list,
Why would I ever think about goodbye
If all I want is stay with you
And all I care is to feel alive.


                                  Romina Manceda

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario